Sound Resource runs fun, inclusive, participatory singing sessions with adults in Oxfordshire.
We also have Moving Music Concerts under our banner. To find out more on MM and when the next concert is, go to the Moving Music tab on the menu to see “What’s On” or click the following link. Moving Music
There are no auditions, participants don’t need experience and there’s no need to read music.
Sessions are guided by experienced community singing practitioners using a wide range of musical material.
The charity provides:
- regular sessions for people with lung conditions
- weekly sessions for adults in partnership with local housing associations and arts centres. Find out more about our singing sessions.
- Dementia-friendly sessions
- mentoring for those wishing to progress their community singing skills
- consultancy on the benefits of singing for wellbeing
- Training for organisations wanting to build staff confidence in facilitating singing as part of their delivery roles.
We are exploring innovative ways of running integrated sessions and are currently working with Age UK Oxfordshire and MIND to train staff to deliver and support singing as part of their activity, and the programme is expanding!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity number 1149820